Well, we tussled it out back in March and the wee men are all tuckered out and hung over. Luckily for us we’re coming upon the moistiest month of the year, let’s get juicy in this month’s tournament with a nice wet shower. As a wise man once said, “Moisture is the essence of wetness, and wetness is the essence of beauty.” Let’s see how much seepage force we can muster this month, don’t forget to bring a towel.
This month’s tournament will be on April 28th at 11am EST. Rules:
• 6 unique level 100 Water pokemon in double battle format, nothing’s worse than getting all hot and frothy alone, bring a friend, or 5.
• No legends/megas, no need to make others feel inadequate, grab whatever and jump into the lukewarm wave pool that is life (and this tournament).
• Held items only, no glitched/unnatural/moody pokemon allowed, bring a floaty but don’t make it weird.
• No duplicate pokemon, everyone’s a special snowflake on the high seas and these pokemon are no different, if you got a problem with it then you can swab the poop deck (heh heh).
• 1st place will receive 400BP and the Victor Rank.
• 2nd place will receive 300BP.
• 3rd place will receive 200BP.
• 4th place will receive 100BP.
The prize pool will include:
• Shiny Kyogre
• Shiny Lugia
• Shiny Suicune
• Shiny Palkia
You can sign up at the challonge page here: https://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/Dx4Z7SpCIg