1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

September Tournament: Lvl 100 Elite Four Apprentices!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Dualwing, Sep 1, 2017.

By Dualwing on Sep 1, 2017 at 3:45 PM
  1. ELITE FOUR APPRENTICES TOURNAMENT - September 30th, 9 AM EST

This is it! Our collective journey has taken us this far. There is nothing left on our minds but the final task... It's time for the Elite Four!

But are we truly ready for this fantastic trial? Do we have all of our badges, and are our best Pokemon ready by our side? But will that be enough?
    To help everyone get set, Miner.gg presents to you the ultimate practice session: To beat the Elite Four... First be the Elite Four!

Rules

This Double Elimination Tournament will use the exact rules used for teams of selected members of the Elite Four:
    • The team must be composed of two types of choice, spread evenly (For example three Grass-type, and three Flying-types. Dual-types are allowed, but only count for one)
    • Only one Legend OR one Mega is allowed, must constrain to the typing limitation above
    • Six Pokémon, Level 100
    • No unnatural (glitched) or Moody abilities allowed
    • All regular held items allowed, no items used during battle.
    Rewards

First through fourth place will leave with BattlePoints equivalent to their position, meaning:
    • 1st place: VICTOR temporary rank and chat tag, 400 BP
    • 2nd place: 300 BP
    • 3rd place: 200 BP
    • 4th place: 100 BP
    Winners will also get to pick from this SHINY prize pool in ranking order:
    • ANY Pokémon of choice
    • Any non-Legend of choice
    • Any of Raikou, Entei or Suicune
    • Any of Articuno, Zapdos or Moltres
    As a bonus reward, first through fourth place will also get featured as a battling NPC in our upcoming Victory Road!

Prizes are not final and subject to change.

Registration

All registration is to be done as soon as possible through our Challonge page HERE
    Please enter using your Minecraft username. Contact staff if you are unable to do so.

Please keep the Tournament page handy - there will be Check-Ins 30 minutes prior to the event.

The tournament will take place September 30th, 2017 at 9:00 AM EST. To know what time it is for your timezone, please check this page (the time in green)

I also invite you all to our Discord's #events channel if you have comments, suggestions, or just plain excitement about this month's fantastic prizes!

See you all after the Victory Road!

#1 Dualwing, Sep 1, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2017

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Dualwing, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Karmalover
      Karmalover
      Ban Appeal
      Enter your Minecraft username: * No_Hacks_Just_Ls
      This must match exactly to your in-game name

When were you banned? * For greifing eggroad.

Why do you think you should be unbanned? * I think I should be unban because i did not know this would be consider greifing. All I did was place a couple letters down (few months ago) and it was not appropiated or blocking the road because it was easy avoidable or you can just jump over the blocks. I did not know this rule and i think I deserve a second chance. Before i got ban I was very active and one of the best battlers on the server before the ban. I humbly apologize for greifing eggroad and i will not do it again so please give me one more chance i Lose that server espically cause of the players and the friendlyness

Upload any evidence you might have:
    2. Rockclimber2009
      Rockclimber2009
      @Karmalover Please post ban appeals in the Ban appeals section.
    3. Karmalover
      Karmalover
      i did sorry i couldint
      find it at first
    4. Karmalover
      Karmalover
      i just did it right now though